7.05.2009

He-Man and the Maters of the Universe


I couldn't think of anything really worth while to blog about, but I figured it's been a while since I've posted anything on our blog. (It's also been a while since Nate's posted anything. I'd give him a hard time, but he has a kid now.) I just wanted to remind everyone that you can watch the first season of He-Man in its entirety on YouTube. Give this a click when you have some time to revisit the past. There are 13 episodes I believe. (Man, that picture's awesome.)

2 comments:

Idaho Rob said...

That is one tough dude. I would probably have a hard time determining if that were Ryan (post procedure) if I were blindfolded and they were both topless...

Mr. Belvedeere said...

it wouldn't be that hard rob; ryan would be the one with the sexy nipple rings