11.25.2008

Who is 'little sussy'

Lots of girls have a link to this girls blog called 'a little sussy.' After some investigating it looks like she is from Provo but I have no idea why so many girls have links to her site. I have a hard time believing she was that popular in high school.
Anyway, through her site I found a link to a sweet Halloween costume. If I had a little extra time and was actually invited to a Halloween party well in advance, this is the costume that I would have wanted to make.Some mother put this thing together from what looks like mostly cardboard? It is unbelievably unbelievable. A superb piece of work rivaling only d*rocks gumby. Guaranteed this kid was the cool kid in town on October 31st. Here is a video of the transformation.

11 comments:

nicole hill gerulat said...

no, i was not 2400 friends popular in high school.

people come to my site to find gifts and look at my photography.

(looks like you found something too.)

Mr. Belvedeere said...

"little sussy?" i think they just misspelled it.

Mr. Belvedeere said...

oh, i went to the gym today; the first time in forever and thought to myself "i can't believe i actually used to like this." unlike you, i'm finding myself to be more of a cripple..good 4 u n8

nicole hill gerulat said...

mr. B:

I believe you mispelled misspell.

Nate said...

Wow, I can't believe I have two comments from the sussy herself. I never thought this would happen.

Mr. Belvedeere said...

isn't it just a conjugation of 'miss' and 'spell?' we may need to consult google on this....i always feel like google has a demeaning tone whenever it says "did you mean _____."

Megan said...

I can't believe you got 2 comments from her either. Look at you. You have to admit she takes a good picture! That tranformation was awesome. This movie can never be shown to Ross or he will expect me to find a way to make that for our future child.

aminut said...

Autobots roll out!

Brysen Packer said...

Autobots fix bumblebee's wheel!

Anonymous said...

ya, too bad about the wheel but the costume still rocks.

Mr. Belvedeere said...

i should get credit for at least one of her comments...