12.01.2008

A Christmas to Remember

Some of the great new Disney movies are coming out in Blu Ray format which just makes them even more wonderful to watch as a family. I know Lucas is really going to appreciate the clear HD quality of Wall-E and Bolt this next year as he watches them on his new PS3 that I bought him for Christmas. I want to apologize to my wife for not telling her about this beforehand but I figure if we have an argument in a public forum she won't be as harsh as she would be if I told her in person.
I love you Brynn and as I look forward to many fun-filled nights of Metal Gear Solid 4, Bioshock, and Call of Duty I will remember what a wonderful and understanding wife you always are.

10 comments:

Brysen Packer said...

Wow! I am sure Luci will love it, you are more daring than I ever will be Kate would kill me! I hope Brynn is more understanding than my wife.

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Another reason for all the other dogs in the hood to recognize me.

Anonymous said...

I hope Scott gets that for our boys.

Anonymous said...

Brynn isn't sure if she believes me. Hmm... I wonder if I really did buy a PS3. Do you think I would actually do this? Guess we'll have to wait for Christmas morning to find out.

Mr. Belvedeere said...

did you go with the ps3 over the 360 just because of the blu-ray capabilities...or because you like x's, o's, triangles, and squares rather than a's, x's, y's, and b's?

Nate said...

I really like x's so I figure I can't go wrong either way but I do like that the PS3 compliments their x with an o.

aminut said...

Ok if you have PS3 under the tree than I purpose something equally of excitement for Brynn??? Then it really will be a Christmas to remember. That should add up to lots of x's & o's :0)

aminut said...

By the way I love that Lucas can type! Is IQ is skyrocketing!

Megan said...

Ross came home with a Wii unannounced once. Needless to say we still don't have it. I know who wins Nate. She should have just gone with me to Ellen - the land of free stuff for my husband!